Samsung has recently announced the second version of the its popular tablet Galaxy Tab. Galaxy Tab 10.1 is loaded with the latest v3.0 Honeycomb of the Android OS. It will be running on a 1GHz Dual core processor. Galaxy Tab 10.1 features a 10.1″ capacitive touchscreen with a brilliant resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels.
It will come under two memory options, one with 16GB and the other with 32GB and memory can be expanded with a Micro SD card up to 32GB in both. Galaxy Tab 10.1 is good camera device with a 8MP camera with auto focus, LED flash and ability to record HD videos of 1080p. A 2MP camera for video conferencing is also available in this tablet. Adobe Flash player 10.1 is loaded for playing flash in this device.
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab Features and Specifications
- Android v3.0 Honeycomb
- 1GHz Dual Core processor
- 10.1″ Capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 800 x 1280
- Multi touch, gyro sensor, Swype text, Accelerometer, Proximity sensors
- Internal storage 16/32GB, Micro SD up to 32GB
- 8MP camera with auto focus and LED lfash, HD video
- 2MP Secondary camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS and Google Maps
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Digital Compass, TV Out
- Social Networking Integration, Google Apps
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1 Price
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will hit the stores in the Q1 of this year 2011, and its estimated price in India is INR 32000 i.e USD 710.