LG has recently announced their first Android based Tablet called Optimus Pad, running the latest v3.0 Honeycomb of the Android OS. Optimus Pad is driven by a Dual Core 1GHz NVidia Tegra processor. It features a 8.9″ 3D-LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels.
Optimus Pad is another 3D capable device from LG and features a dual 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash, and is able to capture stereoscopic 3D images. It can also capture some high quality 2D videos at 1080p and also good 3D videos at 720p. Optimus Pad has internal memory of 32GB and supports memory expansion with a Micro SD card up to 32GB.
LG Optimus Pad Features and Specifications
- Android OS v3.0 honeycomb
- 1GHz Dual Core Nvidia Tegra processor
- 8.9″ 3D-LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 768 x 1280
- Accelerometer and Proximity sensor, Digital Compass
- Internal memory 32GB, Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Dual 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash
- Stereoscopic 3D images and video
- Wi-Fi with DLNA and WI-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth, 3G, Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS and Google Maps
- 3.5mm audio jack
- HDMI Port, Full flash 10.1 support
- Social Netowrking Apps and Google Apps
LG Optimus Pad Price
LG Optimus Pad is expected to be released in Q2 of 2011 and its estimated price in India is INR 36000 i.e USD 810.